Senior QA Engineer
RemoteSpain, Comunidad de Madrid, 100% RemoteTechnical Team
Zignaly is building the best marketplace for investment opportunities in the world. We want to empower the masses for financial freedom, by connecting users to expert money managers, to offer everyone a reliable source of passive income.
So far we have integrated 5 exchanges, with other cryptocurrency exchange platforms coming soon! Also, we have our Zignaly exchange which is part of the Binance Broker program.
In mid 2021, we launched own our utility Token, the ZIG coin, with integrated rewards and benefits for our users. Currently, ZIG Coin is on the networks of Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon Matic, and soon on the Solana.
With $50 Million in funding received a few weeks ago, we have extensive plans to shape Zignaly's future & fuel our global expansion!
We are a Startup that is growing exponentially since we started in July 2018. We currently have a team of over 30 people and we are looking to grow even more!
We’re looking for a QA Engineer! You will be working to build out our quality assurance processes to identify issues before they get pushed to production.
- You are a manager of one. You come with your own goals and execute them. You don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins. You set the tone, assign items, and determine what needs to get done first inside the project's scope. You'll set direction, take ownership, make calls, and see things through without a lot of oversight.
- You'll be able to communicate clearly with your colleagues, work across teams, and lend a helping hand when needed. The team is significantly better when you are around.
- You have a keen eye for detail and care about it.
- You have extensive experience (more than five years) in a similar role.
- We don't care about your educational background; we care about what you can do now, a strong record of managing our tech stack.
Your time will be split between manual testing, building test automation, and evolving our QA tools and processes. We currently have a core of Behast tests; you will take ownership of these and increase our coverage.
You'll configure test environments for both manual and automated tests.
5 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
Experience writing test plans, test strategies, test automation, and test cases.
Knowledge and experience using Symfony (PHP) or Python
Extensive experience with Selenium
These are some of the things we do currently to give you a sense of what you'll be doing day-to-day.
Review the main website after important deploys to be sure that everything works.
Implement more than 20k unit tests in our accounting process.
Research solutions for automating the website checks.
As you can see a lot of job to do in this area.
Zignaly has a great working environment, where team members can evolve and have a career in the company!
Each employee has 22 days of paid time off (PTO) per year.
Additionally, the holidays corresponding to the country of residence are granted.
We offer unlimited access to Udemy courses and training with your own account, so you can grow professionally and personally as much as you want.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Salary will vary according to your knowledge and experience but will be between $50,000 and $80,000 per year and you will receive between 50k and 100k of ZIG coins with 3 year vesting.
⬇ Apply for this job and let's talk! 🦾